Fotonit Air – Significantly cleaner air
Indoor air can feel stagnant and give symptoms to people. The cause of indoor air impurities
must be identified. Fotonit Air solution gives you extra time to assess possible causes for
these problems. After the treatment, you can continue working in the building, while carrying
out the assessment.
Bacteria, moulds and yeasts that decrease indoor air quality can live on walls and other
surfaces. That is why we developed the Fotonit Air indoor air solution. It is based on the
Fotonit photocatalytic coating, which enables us to clean the air efficiently and safely.
The photocatalytic coating reacts with visible light, destroying molecules that cause
unpleasant odours in the air and on surfaces. After coating, the indoor air is significantly
The Fotonit Air indoor air solution improves indoor air quality with a photocatalytic coating. The air circulating through the coated walls and ceiling is significantly cleaner.
- Allows extra time for indoor air problem assessment. After the treatment, you can work at the facilities throughout the assessment.
- Long-lasting improvement in indoor air quality where indoor air problems cannot be established or where there is a need for cleaner indoor air.
- Destroys allergens and various air pollutants from indoor air.
- Effective against tobacco smoke and odours caused by food and animals.
- Effect of the coating lasts for years.
- An ecological solution, harmless for humans.
The Fotonit Air indoor air solution is suitable for all spaces with indoor air problems.
- Homes and secondary residences
- Schools and kindergartens
- Assisted living facilities and health centres
- Training centres and theatres
Fotonit Air indoor air solution improves indoor air quality and involves spraying the walls and ceiling with a Fotonit photocatalytic coating. There is no need to remove furniture and other appliances during the coating process.
- Fast and cost-effective solution: no running costs
- After the coating, facilities can be used within 24 hours
- Invisible and porous protective coating
- Suitable for various surface materials
- Usually a single treatment is enough